Carrbridge Community Centre is managed by ‘The Carrbridge Centre’, the charity responsible for its overall management.
Its purpose is to be a community asset providing much-needed services: training, advice and guidance, access to IT as well as providing a quality venue for conferences, meetings, parties and private functions.
The Centre offers over 230 sq metres of internal space, and spacious outdoor areas providing quality relaxed spaces in pleasant surroundings.
Our main hall is spacious and well lit, with a cushioned vinyl floor that provides a blank canvas for a variety of activities.
The main hall can be configured as:
- Cinema style row seating for meetings or presentations
- Chairs and tables in any layout suitable for group-work, crafts, or a good game of bingo!
- A great space for children’s parties or activities.
The Blue Room
The “Blue Room” has computer facilities built-in and lots of sockets!, making it easily usable as a computer suite.
The room can also be easily arranged for meetings or a classroom/teaching area.
A nice cosy space!
The Garden room
Our second largest room can be used for meetings, ranging from a formal conference space, to a private meeting or activity area. This room opens up onto our large outdoor patio and grassed area, allowing (weather permitting) overspill to outside. Equipment available:
- Wifi and cabled secure Internet network access
- 12” and 15” Windows based laptops (x 12)
- 10” Windows and Android Tablets ( x 5)
- LCD projector (200” screen capability)
- Colour printing up to A3 size
- Large 50” monitor for group work
- 4 Bridge cameras capable of quality still photography, 4k video work
- Public address system (coming soon)